|A FAMILY-OWNED CHEROKEE, NC CAMPGROUND SINCE 1964|
Fishing is great on the scenic Raven Fork river which flows through the campground.
|Tent and RV Camping
in the Smokies
Enjoy the Sounds of the Rapids From All Our Campsites
Stay at the River Valley Campground once and you'll likely become a "regular" ...like the many campers who've been returning to our riverside paradise for the past 10, 20 or thirty years. Owned and operated by the same Cherokee family since 1964, we continue to add improvements, without losing the pristine, natural feel of our Smoky Mountains setting.
OVER 100 SITES
• 18 tent sites on river (water, 20 AMP)
• 24 tent sites off-river (water, 20 AMP)
• 8 full hook-up sites on river (water, sewer, 30 or 50 AMP, Cable TV)
• 28 full hook-up, off-river, pull-through sites (water, sewer, 30 AMP, Cable TV)
• 37 full hook-up, off-river, back-on sites (concrete pads, water, sewer, 30 or 50 AMP, Cable TV)
• We also have 45 seasonal sites (rented by appointment only)
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL?
• Big rig friendly – easy in and out
• Tubing and river swimming are always a favorite!
• The fishing is spectacular, as the river is stocked with brown, rainbow and brook trout.
• There are hiking trails as well as a waterfall nearby.
• Our campground store has a full line of fishing and camping supplies.
• Rec Room
• Clean Bath House with hot showers
• Cable TV
• Some pets accepted (ask about our pet policies
Myra Cloer, Owner